Top
Millennium Post

Two-and-half-year old dies after being electrocuted

A two-and-half-year-old boy was electrocuted to death at the terrace of an under construction community hall at East Delhi’s Pandav Nagar area on Thursday morning. The victim has been identified as Anshu. 

According to the police, the incident took place around 11 am at Pandav Nagar area when the child along with his parents went to visit their relatives’ house. The child identified as Anshu was playing on the terrace with the other children when he touched a live wire and was electrocuted. He was immediately rushed to the Lal Bahadur Shastri hospital where he was declared brought dead. His uncle then informed the police. His parents are construction labourers and were working at Dwarka. They belong to <g data-gr-id="13">Mobha</g> in Uttar Pradesh. They were married in 2012 after which they shifted to Delhi.
Next Story
Share it