The right person will fulfil you
I’m getting married next year. Should we live separately or with in- laws? What is your opinion? Name unknown
Married couples, especially newlyweds need privacy. It’s the only way to have intimacy and to get to know each other better and to build your own family. Although it will be more difficult to have privacy when living with the in-laws, there are things you can do. Even if you have a small home or apartment, you should designate certain areas that are perhaps just yours. All the better if you and your in-laws can have your own apartments with little kitchens within the same complex or building. Then, you don’t have to see each other all the time, and it is like having your independence but still relying on one another or fulfilling obligations. Good luck!
How to find the right partner? How do I know?
You will know you are marrying the right person when you feel support and encouragement about your own growth both emotionally and intellectually. The right person will want you to be emotionally healthy and able to stand on your own feet. When you are with the right person you will feel good about yourself, safe and fulfilled. The right person is someone who is your friend. Your love and your marriage will slowly fade if the two of you are not friends. The right person will trust you and not spy on you. Feeling as if you have to justify your every move will become a very heavy burden. May you find the ‘right’ person soon.
Coming new year, I want to balance work and home. Can you suggest some tips.
You need to understand the importance of drawing a line between work and home.
1. Make sure that you don’t use the master bedroom for your home office. The master bedroom should be off limits to computers and televisions, if possible!
2. When you first arrive home from work, give your spouse a big hug and kiss. Then spend some time talking together about how the day went. Don’t do anything else till you do this.
3. Don’t use your work schedule as an excuse to opt out on doing your share of the household chores.
4. Try to do one thing at a time.
5. Turn off your landline phone, cell phone, and other electronic devices that could interrupt you from spending time with your spouse and children.
Is kissing a man really important while making love?
A very important technique to use when making love to someone is kissing. I’m not talking about regular kissing techniques like a peck on the cheek! I’m talking about kissing your man with the passion that befits making love. So kiss your man with both intensity and tenderness. Kiss him in a way that shows him how you truly care about him.
Send your questions to - email@example.com