1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough. Add required water and knead the dough. Cover the dough with a round utensil and keep it aside.
2. Next beat the 2 eggs in a bowl. Add the onion, green chilly, coriander leaves, salt and whisk together.
3. Make round 6 balls out of the dough. Roll the dough balls into a thin circle.
4. Heat a non-stick pan. Place the thin dough circle on the pan. Cook both sides on medium flame.
5. Add 2-3 tbsp of the egg mixture in the middle of the flat thin dough circle. With the help of spoon curve the 3 sides of the dough to give it a triangular shape.
6. Add 1-2 tbsp of oil for frying. Flip over the paratha gently.
7. Fry both sides well and take it out.
8. Repeat for other dough balls.
9. Served with tomato ketchup or any other savoury sauce.