Tandoori Tangdi Kebab
Chicken leg pieces 4 numbers.
• Ginger garlic paste 1/2 teaspoons
• Lime juice 1 teaspoons.
• Salt to taste.
• Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoons.
• Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoons.
• Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoons.
• Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoons.
• Green chilly paste 1/2 teaspoons.
• Cashew nut powder 1 tablespoon.
• Black cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoons.
• Coriander leaves (chopped) 1 tablespoon.
• Fresh cream 1 tablespoon
• Egg 1 numbers.
• Hunk yogurt 1 tablespoons.
• Oil 5 tablespoons.
1. Take a bowl and add chicken leg pieces, ginger garlic paste, lime juice, salt and marinate it for 6 hr. 2. Take a bowl and add coriander powder, cardamom powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, green chilly paste, cashew nut powder, crushed black cumin seeds, coriander leaves, hunk yogurt, fresh cream, salt, egg yolk and mix nicely. 3. To it add chicken leg and again marinate for 1-2 hr. 4. Take bowl add egg white and beat it. 5. Heat oil in a pan and add marinated legs and cook with lid on for 10 min. 6. Remove lid and dip leg pieces in beaten egg and place it back into the same pan. Cover it with lid and cook again for 3 min. 7. Now hot tangdi kebab is ready to serve.
(Courtesy: Punjabi Tadka at Daniell's tavern.)