Amsatta (Dried mango cakes)250 gms
Rose water½ tsp
• Finely chop walnuts and cashew nuts. Also chop raisins
• Preheat a non-stick pan and add khoya to it. Add, 2 tbsp of milk, and stir. It will form a thick paste. Add sugar, keep stirring until it becomes a thick paste.
• Add all the nuts, rose water, stir for 1 minute. Take the pan out of the heat and let the mixture cool down.
• Take one Amsatta slice (rectangular), place the mixture in the middle of the slice. Roll the slice inward from the shorter side and fix by punching the sharp end of a clove.
• Your unique and tasty dessert 'Amsatta roll' is ready and you can store in a refrigerator before serving. You can also make khoya at home by mixing equal quantity of condensed milk and milk powder with 50 gm of butter, and microwave for 7 minutes.
(Courtesy: Baishali Ghosh)
- 22 Aug 2019 6:17 PM GMT
- 1 May 2017 6:52 PM GMT
- 8 Oct 2019 4:43 PM GMT
- 31 Aug 2019 1:38 PM GMT
- 25 Oct 2017 3:32 PM GMT
- 22 Oct 2019 12:04 PM GMT
- 22 Oct 2019 11:59 AM GMT
- 22 Oct 2019 11:56 AM GMT
- 22 Oct 2019 11:51 AM GMT
- 22 Oct 2019 11:45 AM GMT