Crispy Potato Sandwich
8 bread slices
1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp red chilly flakes
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
1/4 tsp salt
4 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Add chilly flakes, mixed herbs, chat masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt to the boiled and mashed potatoes. Mix well.
2. Cut the bread into triangles. Cut off the sides, if you do not like them.
3. Apply tomato ketchup on the slices. Then apply a layer of the prepared potato mix. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
4. Heat a little butter on a flat pan. Place the bread slices on the pan with the topping side facing up.
5. Flip them over when the bread is crisp. Add the remaining butter and toast till the potato topping is also crisp.
6. Serve hot with ketchup.