Snoop Dogg’s birthday bash ruined after fire
Rapper Snoop Dogg’s birthday bash at a club was dropped after a fire broke out in the venue holding the event. The crowd of about 600 had to be evacuated and Snoop’s party was canceled, reported TMZ. “A decorative chandelier burst into flames around 11:30 pm. We’re told he was just about to take the
stage,” a source at Heat Ultra Lounge said.
“The blaze started after Halloween decorations on the ceiling overheated. The damage was <g data-gr-id="13">minimal</g> but a sprinkler system flooded the club’s floor.” The party to celebrate Dogg’s upcoming 44th b’day will be rescheduled.