Millennium Post
Delhi

Received documents of Israeli attack case from Delhi police: Iran

Iran said on Tuesday that it has officially received the documents, related to the Israeli diplomat attack case, from India two days ago.

‘We just received those documents two days ago... only two days ago. When they [Delhi Police team] were in Tehran, they explained the documents and fact findings so far. We asked them to give the documents officially, through proper channel and we would consider it carefully and investigate those,’ Iran’s Deputy Minister for Asia, Oceania and Commonwealth [Central Asia], Seyyed Abbas Araghchi, told reporters.

Rubbishing the allegation that Iran was behind the attack, in which the wife of an Israeli diplomat was injured, he said, ‘Our enemies are not Israeli diplomats. We condemn the attack and we believe there is conspiracy against Iran, as same conspiracy had been repeated in Thailand.’

Four persons were injured when an Israeli embassy car was struck by a bomb near the Prime Minister’s official residence here on 13 February this year. Tal Yehoshua Koren, 42, wife of Israeli defence attache Colonel Yossi Refaelov, suffered multiple injuries in the bomb blast. She was later flown to Israel on a special flight. During the probe, Delhi Police arrested an Indian journalist Syed Mohammad Kazmi and went to Tehran get details of four Iranians suspects.
Next Story
Share it