Put your best foot‘wear’ forward
Are you always confused about matching the best footwear to your clothes? It will help to know that while wedged heels are versatile and look great with every outfit, gladiator sandals look good with plain dresses, says an expert.
Ronnie Khanna, owner, Saint G, a luxury footwear brand has shared tips on how to perfectly match your shoes with your dress:
* Wedges: Wedged heels are extremely fashionable and versatile. They go with every outfit. Wedges add definition and shape to heavy ankles, making them appear thinner. It goes with casual dresses, trousers, knee length dresses.
* Stilettos: Stilettos are the most hunted of high heels when it comes to prescribed events. It works much better with long and voluminous <g data-gr-id="34">full length</g> dresses; it can also toil with short dresses. It can be paired with short dresses for clubbing, birthday and parties.
* Flats: Summer is the time to enjoy your sandals and espadrilles. Pairing flat sandals with shorter hemlines is the most wearable option. Flat sandals and ballerinas go almost with every outfit like <g data-gr-id="35">long</g> length and short dresses, short skirts or even with just a casual jeans and t-shirt.
* Sneakers: Sneakers are fun to incorporate with your dresses. If floral <g data-gr-id="38">are</g> more your thing, pair your large print floral dress with a sneaker with a small flower print. Just make sure both prints share a similar colour, that's the key. Sneakers can go with <g data-gr-id="36">short</g> plain skirt, shorts and ripped jeans.
* Gladiators: This Roman footwear can be paired with a long tunic dress or maxi-style halter dress. Most gladiator sandals are versatile, and look good with either plain or trendy dresses, mini or maxi.