logo

Perrie Edwards suffers serious burns in arm

Perrie Edwards suffers serious burns in arm
Little Mix star Perrie Edwards is nursing a painful injury after accidentally setting her arm ablaze. The pop star took to Twitter to reveal photos of her badly blistered right hand, after a frightening incident with her stove. 

“So today I had an accident. And by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire. The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience,” she wrote. Edwards added, “I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand. or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper nightmare. A little advice from me...

STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids.” The incident happened a day after Edwards and her bandmates made their BRIT Awards stage debut when they performed their hit Black Magic.
IANS

IANS

Our contributor helps bringing the latest updates to you


Share it
Top