Millennium Post

Paedophile alert !

Paedophile alert !
I have just come to know that my daughter (10-year-old) gets physically molested by the car pool driver that takes her to school. We are very disturbed.
D Gupta, UP

Firstly, stop sending her in that vehicle. If possible, one of the family members take responsibility to drop and pick her up from school for the next couple of weeks. Secondly, report the case to the car pool management and if possible accost that driver directly. Thirdly, in a very easy, simple and friendly manner speak to your daughter and explain her how she should approach such situations in future. Don't make her feel awkward by referring about this incident in front of others. Kids these days are very matured and sensitive. Such issues should be handled with care and as a mother you have immense responsibility towards a growing girl child.

I'm madly in love with my English Professor. I even attend his private tuition just to see him. I want to express myself but feel scared too. Can you suggest how I can do it?
Dimple, Kolkata

Well, such 'crushes' are common. I'm too sure you are not the only one who feels this way towards your Prof.! If I was you, I would have written a personalised letter and would have sealed it in an envelope, sprayed my most favourite fragrance and handed it over to him in a suitable occasion.
This way at least you can feel lighter BUT as he's your college professor, such an act could bring some amount of negative impact too. Think before you take any emotional step. If you can hold on to your feelings for some more time, hand it over on the last day of your college life. One life, do what you want but 'play safe' girl!

I feel my husband is into a relationship. I did ask him. But he blatantly refused me. I'm not convinced but don't know how to find the truth.
Name unknown, West Bengal

It is quite natural that if your husband is guilty he will not own up. You have two options. One, don't stop asking questions till he tells the truth. Second, hire a private investigation company who would charge you a sum and would hand over the complete day to day schedule of your partner along with relevant photographs and evidences.

This will surely throw light into the situation. I suggest, don't linger this shadow of suspicion for too long. Decide and delve to find the solution. Once you have enough proof, face him and sort it out soon. All the very best!

My parents have selected a groom but for some reason I can't make myself like him. I like a colleague of mine who is married! I'm very puzzled, can you kindly suggest what I can do?
Annie, Gurgaon

You should never marry someone whom you don't like. Though there are all chances that love might bloom post marriage too. In regards to the confusion about the 'married colleague', well, did you express your feelings? Did he reciprocate? Will he come out of his existing marriage to be with you? These questions need to be answered first.

Assuming you have already conveyed your message to him, my only advice, please don't take any decision till he comes out clean from his wedlock. Be strong. Either go all out to win your dream man or get married to someone who will love you.

Send your questions to -
Next Story
Share it