Home > Kolkata > One injured as tent catches fire at Gangasagar

One injured as tent catches fire at Gangasagar

 MPost |  2017-01-15 23:02:32.0  |  Sagar Islands

A pilgrim was injured when a tent caught fire at Gangasagar where over nine lakh people took a holy dip on the occasion of Makar Sankranti on Saturday. Superintendent of Police of South 24 Parganas district, Sunil Chowdhury, said the man, a relative of policeman on duty, was injured as his hands were burnt in the fire. He was admitted to a hospital here. Everything inside the tent was destroyed.

MPost

MPost ( 33974 )


Share it
Top