Nadal slips to 10th spot in ATP rankings
In his lowest position since he jumped into the top 10 more than 10 years ago, Spain’s Rafael Nadal dropped to the No.10 spot in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world singles rankings, published on Monday.
Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic maintained his place at No.1 in the singles rankings with 13,845 <g data-gr-id="5">points,</g> while Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka climbed to No.4 after taking the French Open title, reports Efe.
Current ATP ranking and point scores:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 13,845 points
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 9,415
3. Andy Murray (Scotland) 7,040
4. Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5,835
5. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 5,570
6. Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) 5,050
7. David Ferrer (Spain) 4,490
8. Milos Raonic (Canada) 4,440
9. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,460
10. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 2,930