Minor fire breaks out at Maharaja Agrasen College
A minor fire broke out on the first floor of the capital’s Maharaja Agrasen College on Friday afternoon, police said. The incident was reported around 1 pm when students noticed smoke coming out from one of the windows on the first floor and alerted the security guards who informed fire officials. Four fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the flames were doused by 1.30 pm. The fire occurred because of an AC short circuit in a classroom of the Hindi department on the first floor, a fire official said. No one was injured in the incident, police said.