Top
Millennium Post

Minor fire at garment shop, none hurt

Minor fire at  garment shop, none hurt
A minor fire broke out at a garment shop in Pacific Mall in the Subhash Nagar area on Sunday morning. However, no casualty was reported, police said.

According to the fire department, a call was received around 11.05 am and six fire tenders were rushed to the spot. Before the fire department was informed, the staff working in the shop managed to escape unhurt. The blaze was doused by 11.50 am, after which the cooling process was started. Meanwhile, taking security aspects into account, the mall’s first floor has been vacated. 

According to the initial investigation, short-circuit could have led to the blaze. However, the police are trying to ascertain the exact cause behind the inferno.
Next Story
Share it