LG inspects fire at Safdarjung Hospital
However, the fire was soon brought under control and there was no major damage or casualty.
The fire, suspected to be caused by short-circuit or overheating of the wire, broke out in the MCB (miniature circuit breaker) box at the ground floor of the ward, following which patients and other people were evacuated.
LG Najeeb Jung visited the hospital and took stock of the situation.
He stayed for around 15-20 minutes and inspected the ward where the fire had broken out. “The fever clinic and fever ward were not affected by the incident,” an official said, adding, around 500 persons are visiting the clinic everyday.
- 17 May 2020 6:47 PM GMT
- 6 May 2020 6:06 PM GMT
- 8 May 2020 8:02 PM GMT
- 22 Aug 2019 6:17 PM GMT
- 25 Oct 2017 3:32 PM GMT
- 5 Jun 2020 6:26 PM GMT
- 5 Jun 2020 6:20 PM GMT
- 5 Jun 2020 6:16 PM GMT
- 5 Jun 2020 6:12 PM GMT
- 5 Jun 2020 6:10 PM GMT