Top
Millennium Post

Patashpur shop goes up in flames, two injured

Patashpur shop goes up in flames, two injured
X
Kolkata: Fire broke out at a shop in West Midnapore's Patashpur and later spread to two other shops, injuring two youths.
According to the preliminary investigation, police and fire officials suspect that the fire might have been caused due to the explosion of a gas cylinder, which was kept inside the shop that had caught fire. After seeing smoke billowing out of the shops, local residents rushed to the spot and took part in the rescue operation.
Two victims, identified as Shakti Mondal and Kamal Mondal who sustained burn injuries, were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where they have been undergoing treatment. After being informed, two fire tenders were swung into action to douse the flames.
According to police, a roadside eatery had caught fire following the explosion of a gas cylinder on Monday night while two workers were there inside the eatery.
Next Story
Share it