It isn’t always possible to go out and enjoy nature – but what one can definitely do is bring a little nature into home. Here are a few tricks and tips:
* Decorate your house with floral prints and textures. You can try floral wallpapers or rustic leaf textures. Wall murals are another great way of translating the architectural elements of the given space on the walls or ceiling of the room.
* In-house planters and creepers are the most dependable and easy option when it is about adding that touch of nature to your house. Living walls where the entire wall is covered with plants are a good idea. They are great for softening hard environments and can be planted with purely decorative plants or more practical herbs and vegetables.
* Brick walls not only bring a natural and rustic look to the house, but it is also a very good way of keeping your house eco-friendly. Brick is chiefly made from clay and shale, which are both among the most natural materials available on earth. Its consistency in pattern and design makes for an attractive environment and also adds texture and colour to the room.
* You can move over Swarovski and crystal as wood is creating a style statement in the uber houses these days. From poplar to teak, the wooden furniture gives your house a more earthen and nature friendly feel.
They are durable, beautiful and can be carved in a variety of ways to suit your taste. If you prefer a rustic look, you can go for antique furniture like rocking chairs and four-poster beds whereas If your interiors prefer a contemporary appeal, wood furniture with minimal lines would strike the deal for you.
* Natural scented candles give your space an aromatic, comfortable feel. Dried flowers in a crystal bowls not only look pretty in the living room, they also add colour and are a great way to create a relaxing space. Other articles like pebbles and dried leaves also make for some components that add beauty and peace.
* It is important to have some amount of sunlight in your living space. It not just adds to the brightness but also ensures a healthy life.
* Whether moving into a new place or getting your own house designed, pay extra attention to the windows. Natural lighting allows you to play with the home decor and the colours of the room.