1911 Restaurant dresses up in its ghoulish best to make you feel spooky for a happy haunting this Halloween! Live up the festival of treats and tricks as our chefs offer delectable dishes on a lavish buffet, made with pumpkin, exotic vegetables, meats and seafood on the barbeque along with thematic desserts for a unique dining experience filled with sinful bites. Roasted Butternut squash bisque with sour cream, Maple and clove roasted ham with herb and devil sauce, Pumpkin cheesecake with pecan crust, Savory pumpkin and corn bread muffin, deviled eggs, Spider web cake amongst other delicious offerings will make your Halloween an unforgettable experience.
When: October 31, Timings: 7pm-11:45pm
Price for two for Halloween Specials : Rs 6500 + taxes without alcohol
Recipe Deviled eggs Ingredients:
Dijon mustard 1tsp
Paprika powder 1/2tsp
Tabasco sauce few drops
Salt to taste
Crushed black pepper to taste
Onion (finely chopped) 15gms
Black olives 100gms
1. First hard boil the eggs. And set aside to cool.
2. carefully Peel the eggs and cut each egg in half, lengthwise. Gently remove the yolk Halves and place in a small mixing bowl.
3. Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add mustard, mayonnaise, onion, Tabasco, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Add more mayonnaise if necessary.
4. Pipe through a piping bag (star tip) or simply use a spoon to put the egg yolk mixture into
the egg white halves.
5. decorate with black olive and serve.