Millennium Post

Fire explosion due to gas leak, 3 dead

Three victims including two sisters were killed on late Thursday night, in a fire incident which happened after an explosion due to the leakage of cylinder in a house.

‘The incident was reported on Thursday night, at Block A in Dabri area of south Delhi,’ said a police officer.

According to the police, Ramakant along with his wife Ruchi and his 65-year-old mother Ramawati was present on first floor of the house. While, his sister’s two daughters, seven months Akansha and two-year-old Lakshmi were present inside another room on the same floor.

‘Ramkant’s wife was cooking food when the blast took place due to leakage of gas from the LPG cylinder,’ said a police official. Three fire tenders rushed to spot to douse off the fire, he added.

Ruchi got 90 per cent burn injuries while Ramakant received minor. Ramawati, Akansha and Lakshmi were declared brought dead on arrival to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital.

‘The parents of the two sisters had gone to a temple when the incident took place,’ said a police official.
MPost

MPost

Our contributor helps bringing the latest updates to you


Share it
Top