Fire breaks out at 2 places in Bengal
Two incidents of fire took place in the state including one in a restaurant at Park Circus on Tuesday.
Around 1 pm, local people saw smoke billowing out of the chimney of the restaurant at Park Circus. Employees of the restaurant initiated the task to douse the flames and the restaurant was evacuated.
Officers of the state fire and emergency services department rushed to the spot and initially two fire tenders were pressed into service. Later two more fire tenders were sent.
Another incident of fire took place in the premises of Raigunge Court on Tuesday afternoon. Eleven motorbikes were gutted when the fire broke out at the parking lot behind the office of the Bar Association. People were sent into a tizzy as the fire suddenly broke out at the parking lot. Everyone present at the spot initiated the work to douse the flames.