Opt for facials as per skin type
There are different kind of facials for different purposes and skin types. While de-tan facial helps remove tanning mostly for oily skin, gold radiance facial suits all skin types, say experts.
Here are some facials that you could opt for:
1. De-tan facial: De-tan facials suit oily skin that gets sun-tanned. The creams used for this facial cut the melanin on the skin, hence gives immediate de-tan results.
2. Diamond facial: This facial is ideal for special occasions, and suits dry, oily as well as combination skin types. Mostly chosen for wedding, parties or festivals. The fine dust massage cream used for this facial reduces signs of ageing, acne as well as lends a whitening effect to the skin.
3. Aromatherapy facial: The aromatic oils used in aroma therapy facial have potent curative and permeating ability. Experts analyse skin type and accordingly suggest the oil which when blended with base oils show unique set of beneficial properties. Aroma of these oils when inhaled work positively on emotions and cause a physical and psychological response like relieving stress, overcoming depression, energising and enhancing mood.
4. Collagen facial: Collagen, a natural protein has the ability to get absorbed and hold moisture in skin, this vital protein makes 70 per cent of the skin but is lost as we age, thus causing wrinkles. The Collagen facial replenishes this important protein to provide texture and resilience to skin.
5. Photo facial: This kind of facial is the latest, safe, non-invasive and comprehensive treatment which uses light and treats various skin disorders like wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, coarse skin, large pores and blemishes.
6. Gold radiance facial: This facial suits all skin types. The end result of this facial is a yellowish gold glow that is ideal for brides as well as women who have to face strong lights that are usually warm white in colour.
7. Wine facial: Red wine acts as an anti-oxidant which is twenty times more effective than vitamin C and fifty times more than vitamin E. Application of red wine improves moisture content, skin elasticity, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.It increases levels of vitamin C within the cells which has an anti-wrinkle effect. Red wine acid also dilutes the pigment and promote skin metabolism.
8. Ultra hydrating watermelon facial: Beat the summer heat with this ultra-hydrating watermelon facial especially created for the heat fatigued skin. Enriched with water infused extracts it will magically sink into your skin leaving it with revived and refreshed feel.
9. Anti-ageing facial: This facial is a great choice for women in the age group of 35-50 years. Mostly for combination and normal skin types, the mask used for this facial helps in lifting the skin, reduce traces of wrinkles and skin sagging as well.