Summer fiesta at DLF Mall of India
With the onset of the holiday season, it's time to bring the fun and playful madness of summer camps for kids. Summer vacations are a perfect opportunity for kids to explore new dimensions, take up new hobbies and indulge in creative activities. Keeping in line with this thought, DLF Mall of India, Noida has organised Summer Fiesta, city's biggest summer camp for kids. This one month camp which began from May 18 offers the following workshops:
- For the kids who are passionate about cooking, the camp would conduct Theos Junior Masterclass with culinary chef Gaurav Wadhwa
- For theatrically inclined children, the Summer Fiesta offers Theatre workshop from veteran actor Avijit Dutt(No One Killed Jessica fame)
- For the techno geeks and freaks, there is an exciting Augmented Realty Workshop by Little Kidz
- Special Photography classes by Amarjeet Maggu for the kids who have an eye for beauty and love capturing it on their frame
- Cricket camp and bowling alley classes by Smaash for the fun filled experience
- Dance Camp for the ones who wish to rock and roll in the tunes of Jazz, Zumba and Hip hop
This summer, DLF Promenade is offering a perfect destination for its young customers with its unique summer camp – Summer Fiesta. The fest will offer an exciting line-up of activities such as art and crafts, robotics, fun with science, aeromodelling, and portable planetarium shows etc for the little ones to help utilize their time at best during this summer break.
To make this initiative more exciting, the mall has collaborated with Cartoon Network and POGO to bring in the most iconic cartoon characters such as Ben 10, Powerpuff Girls, Scooby doo, Tom & Jerry over the weekends for meet & greets.
DLF Place Saket
Presents 'My World My Place', a six-week summer extravaganza. This summer school targets the children of age group 4-15 years and is scheduled from May 13 to June 25 inside the mall. The workshop has a variety of classes on art, offering the kids a global exposure.