Toddler dies after choking on screw in North Delhi
New Delhi: From North Delhi's Wazirabad area, the tragic incident reported where one-year-old child swallowed a screw and died.
Police said that the deceased lived with his family in Wazirabad area. According to police, the incident was reported around 11.30 pm on Wednesday when the child was playing in the house.
Police further added that during the activity, he swallowed a screw.
His mother saw him. The child was unable to take a breath and was rushed to the hospital where the minor was declared brought dead by doctors. The screw was taken out by the doctor and his postmortem got conducted on Wednesday.
"The child body was handed over to parents," police said.
Boy commits suicide in Vasant Vihar
A 17-year-old boy committed suicide at his residence in Vasant Vihar area on July 3. Police claimed that a note was recovered from the spot in which "Sorry Maa and Papa" was written.
According to police they received a call from the hospital in Vasant Vihar regarding a young patient brought by his parents to hospital in casualty ward after getting him down from hanging with the ceiling fan. The doctor declared him dead.
"The body of the deceased was shifted to mortuary hospital for autopsy. Today, after autopsy body was handed over to the relatives. The deceased was the only son of his parents out of three kids," police said.
The investigating agency he had taken admission in class 11th at school in Vasant Vihar. His father is working with as a peon in Delhi University," police said adding that during the enquiry, no foul play is suspected by the family.
When asked whether the child was scolded by his father related to bluetooth, a senior officer said that he cannot comment on that.
Two persons held for selling prohibited medicine to kids
Police have arrested two persons who were running an illegal medical shop where prohibited medicine were sold without a prescription to children in East Delhi.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (East) Jasmeet Singh said that during the patrolling team of ACP Kalyanpuri found three juveniles who were having a packet in which an avil vial, two syringe and two extra niddles.
It was revealed that an illegal medical shop is running in the old Kondli area.
In another case, a foetus was found in a dustbin in Sector 1 of Dwarka on Thursday. The police is examining the matter and checking all the available cctv footage of the area.