Millennium Post
Delhi

Ryan murder: Custody of juvenile accused extended till Dec 6

GURUGRAM: The custody of the juvenile accused, who has been accused by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), for killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur, has been further extended.
The boy will now reside in the child correction home in Faridabad till December 6.
In another development in the murder investigation, the district court will hear the application filed by the CBI for obtaining the finger prints of Class XI student.
Another application is the complaint that has been filed against CBI.
Both these applications will be taken up by the court on November 29.
The court, however, refused to take the matter of whether the juvenile be tried as adult, highlighting that this comes under the jurisdiction of the Juvenile Justice Board.
Meanwhile the counsel appearing for the juvenile on Wednesday said that they do not have any objections of Ashok Kumar who was initially charged with the murder getting bail.
"Our main objective is to get rid of the false charges that have been levelled against our client. The bail of Ashok will not affect our case," said the legal counsel for the juvenile accused.
Even though the horrific killing of Pradyuman occurred on September 8, at present, it has still not been proved who was the real killer of the 7-year –old.
While Kumar has been given the bail but the CBI in its affidavit has not given him a clean chit.
Ashok Kumar released from Bhondsi jail
GURUGRAM: Ashok Kumar, who was initially charged for the murder of the seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur and had been in the jail ever since September 8 when the incident occurred, was finally released on Wednesday evening. He was released from Bhondsi jail and quickly whisked away by the jail authorities so that there is no direct contact of him with the media. The district court on Tuesday granted the 42-year-old bail. In it s affidavit the CBI had mentioned categorically that they have not let the bus conductor off the hook, however, at present they were not able to find any conclusive evidence against him. He has been released with the bail bond of Rs 50,000. Being a bus conductor who only used to earn Rs 6,000 per month, this amount will be borne by his fellow villagers.
Next Story
Share it