Top
Millennium Post

Receptionist found dead, electrocution suspected

New Delhi: A man working as receptionist was found dead in guest house in Timarpur area of North Delhi on May 11. Police said he died of electrocution.

The investigating agency said that they received a call around 2:02 pm on May 11 where caller told them that a body of boy who works here was found in the guest house. The staff reached the spot which is situated in Majnu ka Tilla area in North Delhi.

"At the back side of Room Number 509 a corridor was there. A cooler was kept and live wire were found ," police said. A Tibetan national was found dead. Later he was identified as Dolkar Kyi who works as receptionist in the same guest house.According to police officer it is being suspected that he was electrocuted.

"CCTV cameras were analysed in case," said the officer. A body was recovered in the afternoon when the other guest house staffs found Dolkar missing and later recovered him lying on the floor. A case under Section 304-A has been registered in Timarpur police station.

Next Story
Share it