Fire in CGO Complex building
NEW DELHI: A major fire broke out in a building at Pragati Vihar's CGO Complex in the national capital on Saturday morning. At least 15 fire tenders reportedly reached the spot and carried out the firefighting operations. No casualties or injuries have been reported.
The blaze was reported at Block-14 of the CGO Complex. The cause of fire is believed to be a short-circuit. However, the exact reason is yet to be ascertained.
"Around 9.45 am, a fire call was received on Saturday. That fire in 14 no CGO complex. Total 8 fire tenders were rushed to the site. Later on demand, 10 more fire tenders rushed. It was brought under control and no casualties were reported," said Atul Garg, Delhi Fire Service chief.