Top
Millennium Post

Fire destroys GDA Vice Chairman's office

Fire destroys GDA Vice Chairmans office
X
Ghaziabad: A fire gutted the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) Vice Chairman's office on Tuesday, destroying property worth about Rs 20 lakh.
GDA's officiating Vice Chairman Ravendra Madhukar Godbole said the fire broke out just after 9 a.m.
As the staff saw smoke coming out of the office, the police were alerted. Four fire tenders took half hour to control the blaze.
Officials said the fire was sparked by a short circuit in electrical fittings. Since then Vice Chairman Kanchan Verma moved to London to pursue academic studies, no GDA file was in the office when it caught fire.

Next Story
Share it