Top
Millennium Post

4 siblings receive burn injuries after candle fire

NEW DELHI: In a tragic incident in South East Delhi's Badarpur, four siblings studying by candlelight received burn injuries after a fire broke out in their house on Sunday evening. While two have been discharged, the other two are in a hospital's ICU undergoing treatment.
The incident occurred around 9:15 pm in Badarpur area. Immediately police and fire brigade were called to douse off the flames. "Ashu and Lucky and their sisters Rakhi and Deepali, all aged between eight and 13 years, were studying when a power cut forced to light a candle on top of a cooler, "DCP Chinmoy Biswal said.
The cooler, which had a plastic body, caught fire which soon spread to the entire room. The victims were rescued by a neighbour. Mpost
Next Story
Share it