Massive fire breaks out at Lok Nayak Bhawan
A massive fire broke out on Monday inside Lok Nayak Bhawan near Khan Market in Delhi.
At least 25 fire tenders were rushed to the spot. Thick plumes of smoke engulfed the building as firemen battled to bring the blaze under control.
The fire was allegedly sparked by a short circuit in an AC on the fourth floor and it spread rapidly.
The building houses many government offices including those of the Central Bureau of Investigation, Enforcement Directorate and Income-Tax.