Beautify your abode
It is always advisable to paint your house once you have completely shifted in and go for subtle colour schemes as it is easy to pull it off with all kinds of stuff inside, says an expert.
* Pick your paint last: It is always advisable to paint your house once you have completely shifted in. There are thousands of paint colours with various tints, shades and tones. And you will want the colour that best compliments your upholstery, tables, artwork collections instead of the reverse. Pick the colour when your stuff is inside your house.
* Lanterns: Lanterns having classic shape brings elegance to any space, indoors or outdoors. Try hanging one over your dining table and feel the difference. Lanterns outdoors will give your guests, friends a good impression and a positive vibe when they come into your homes.
* Long-full curtains: Curtains play a major part in creating a comfortable and intimate feel in the room so selecting the right kind of curtains is a must, be it the size or colour. So carefully chosen curtains not only smarten your home but give you a comfortable and friendly feel with enhanced privacy.
* Little tables: Petite round or square tables tucked near small armchairs will make a room more inviting and convenient. Light, small legs of the table will also make the room less crowded and pleasing.
* Extra cushions: The designs and size of the cushions can make or break your home décor. Also, be sure of the colour scheme you choose for your cushions. Cushions should compliment your room and make your guests comfortable.