Top
Millennium Post

3 children injured in gelatin stick blast in school

In a freak incident, three students of a private school suffered ‘minor’ injuries on Friday when gelatin sticks they took from a waste dump exploded in their classroom, police said.

The children studying in the Sai Baba School at Madiwala had found the gelatin sticks lying in a waste dump while they were playing and carried them to their classroom, Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) Alok Kumar said.

The explosion occurred as soon as they switched on the electric panel into which they had stuffed the gelatin sticks, he said.

The injured children have been admitted to ESI Hospital and are undergoing treatment for minor
injuries, he said.

Next Story
Share it