Top
Millennium Post

27-yr-old labourer electrocuted to death in factory

A 27-year-old man died due to electrocution while working in a plastic factory at Outer Delhi’s Narela industrial area on early Saturday morning. According to the police, the deceased has been identified as Ratnesh Kumar. He worked in the plastic factory as a labourer. Investigators said that they have registered a case against the plastic factory owner for causing death due to negligence.

Police said that the incident took place at around 6 am in the factory when one of the co-worker’s of Kumar spotted him lying unconscious on the floor, who in turn informed the local police.

Investigators said that it was another labourer who spotted Ratnesh collapsing on the floor after he allegedly accidently touched an open wire. This labourer called out to Kumar but when he did not respond, the labourer raised an alarm and called other labourers in the factory. Kumar was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on admission.
Next Story
Share it