Triple murder case solved, two arrested

 In a bid to take revenge from his sister-in-law for interfering in his married life, Deepak hatched a conspiracy to eliminate her and rob off her house, police said on Tuesday after arresting two accused in connection with the triple murder case. It is important to mention that on Saturday morning Deepak allegedly committed suicide and was found dead near a railway track in UP.

According to police, the arrested accused have been identified as Rajesh (22) and Gulshan (25) who told police that they had been hired by Deepak. On June 1, Deepmala along with her two children – Saksham (10) and <g data-gr-id="39">Shally</g> (7) were found murdered at their rented accommodation in Uttam Nagar.

“During investigation, Amit Kumar, Inspector in Excise Department and presently posted in the office of Chief Commissioner Excise and Service Tax suspected the involvement of Deepak after which his calls were kept on surveillance. 

On Saturday, Deepak’s body was found on the railway track after which his call details were scrutinized and it was found that he was in touch with one Rajesh. Based on the call details, Rajesh was apprehended and was intensively quizzed,” Pushpendra Kumar, Deputy Commissioner of Police (West) said.

During interrogation, Rajesh broke down and confessed his involvement in the crime. He helped police in arresting his associate —Gulshan. 

“Deepak was having an estranged relationship with his wife Madhu and Deepmala was <g data-gr-id="45">mediating</g> to improve their relationship. Deepmala used to scold Deepak to mend his ways and threatened that police case will be filed against him. To take revenge, Deepak involved Rajesh and Gulshan to help him in his gruesome plan and also that she could not impress upon Madhu to file a police complaint against him,” the official added.

On June 1, Deepak came to his co-brother’s house and revengefully killed Deepmala and took away cash and jewellery. 

In the meantime, both the children came one by one and sensing that he had been seen by the children he dragged both the children inside the bathroom and slit their throats too. After committing the gruesome <g data-gr-id="30">crime</g> he left the scene of <g data-gr-id="29">crime</g> and locked the iron gate and left for Saharanpur. 
Next Story
Share it