An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but try to include avocado, banana, coconut milk and carrot to keep hair fall away, say experts. has shared how some kitchen ingredients can be used in one’s daily routine to keep hair fall away:
* Avocado: Mash an avocado and add egg yolk to it. Apply it on your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes before you wash it off.
* Carrot: Extract carrot juice with the help of a juicer and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Apply it directly to your hair to prevent hair loss.
* Onion: Extract the onion juice and apply it on your hair follicles. Wash it properly after 20 minutes, because the smell of onion might stay.
* Banana: Mix one mashed banana with one tablespoon honey and apply this mask on your hair roots for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
* Coconut milk: Mix coconut and honey together and apply it on damp hair. Massage it into your scalp and leave it on for one hour. Wash it properly with a mild shampoo afterwards to get the best results.
* Oatmeal: Blend one tablespoon oatmeal with one cup of fresh milk and almond oil together and make a paste. Apply this mask onto your hair after properly detangling it. Wash it off with lukewarm water after 15 to 20 minutes for best results.