The beauty to-do list
Do you know that lemon juice can be used to whiten nail tips and baking soda helps in cleaning teeth? You can also massage your face with ice cubes to reduce wrinkles. These and more beauty secrets have been dug up by lifestyle website Femalefirst.co.uk which shares some of them as follows:
- Put sliced cucumber on eyes to freshen them up. Cucumber therapy helps reduce stress.
- Drink at least two litres of water everyday. It helps in digestion.
- Apply toothpaste on burnt spots and insect bites. It reduces the pain and swelling.
- Shave legs with hair conditioner.
- Apply lemon juice on coloured hair; it makes them shiny.
- Keep nail paints, eyebrow, eyeliner pencils and lipsticks in the fridge.
- Use baking soda to make your teeth look white.
- Apply vaseline on eyebrows to make them look bold.
- You can use lipstick on cheeks and spread it using cotton when you run out of blusher.
- Go for fish pedicures. It is believed that fishes eat the dead skin and impurities.
- Use honey as a face mask.
- Rinse hair with beer.
- Use lemon juice to whiten nails tips.
- Massage an ice-cube over your face to reduce wrinkles and acne.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase to reduce wrinkles.
- Use cranberry juice to boost hair growth.
- Add peppermint oil to lip gloss to enhance pout.