Look different with your dupatta and stand out from the crowd, says an expert. Mandeep Nagi, Design Director at Shades of India, a textile brand, has shared some easy ways to drape your dupatta:
- Wrapping it over the head: One of the more artsy ways of wearing a dupatta is to wrap it over and around your head. However, this style looks at its best if you are also wearing a prominent jewellery over your head.
- Use it as an accessory: Instead of winding the dupatta conventionally over the hand, you can tie it around your hand and use it as an added accessory to bring a modern touch to your traditional/conventional outfits.
- Out at the front: Instead of putting the dupatta in the form of a choker neck, you can put it across the shoulders from both the sides and keep it at front. A casual, yet, sophisticated look that never fails to impress.
- It is a traditional product yes, but who says traditional is not meant for parties? Style the dupatta around your neck for a chic and classy look that can go well with your casual outfits too.
- If you do not want to complicate things and prefer keeping it all simple, then opt for the traditional way. This style has never faded away, nor will it ever!