‘His and her’ style code for monsoon
The pitter-patter raindrops is a welcome sign of the monsoon's onset but with the respite from <g data-gr-id="43">heat</g> comes the humidity and mugginess playing havoc to your style and comfort.
This season put your fashionable foot forward with some tweaks in your wardrobe, says an expert.
Manish Tripathi, designer of fashion brands antarDESI and <g data-gr-id="36">Naveli</g>, lists out tips on how to stay stylish in monsoon:
* Monsoon colour: Always go for bright colours. Vibrant hues will make you stand out in this dull and gloomy weather and add a fun element to this monsoon.
* Length issues: Mid-length colourful dresses are a great choice during monsoon to get rid of muddy hems and look trendy at the same time.
* Accessories funda: Accessorise with some bright neon coloured waterproof bags, raincoats. Accessorise yourself with a nice printed scarf which might even protect you from unalarmed
drizzles or humidity.
* Flip flop route: Opt for colourful and funky flip-flops and peep -toes and
avoid fancy shoes.
* The science of fit: Loose fit tees to avoid <g data-gr-id="37">irk</g>, when wet is advisable for better breathability and to look stylish.
* Shoe care: Pack your leather shoes and flaunt washable sneakers.
* Denim rule: If you want to stick to <g data-gr-id="45">denims</g>, then it is advisable to wear loose <g data-gr-id="46">denims</g> as monsoon is all about sweat and stickiness.
* Accessorise right: Accessorise yourself with a nice pair of bracelet or sport yourself with a