logo

Minor Fire at Shastri Bhavan due to short circuit in AC

Minor Fire at Shastri Bhavan due to short circuit in AC
A fire on Monday broke out in Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air conditioner, police said. The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot. In 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.
Shastri Bhawan accommodates ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.
A week ago, a fire broke out on the fourth floor of Lok Nayak Bhawan that houses several government offices in Delhi . The building, which is the headquarters of Enforcement Directorate, also has some offices of the CBI, Income Tax and the National Disaster Response Force.Twenty-six fire tenders and one skylift were deployed at the spot.
Team MP

Team MP

Our contributor helps bringing the latest updates to you


Share it
Top